BF8603 Spotted Gum matt $43+GST ㎡
It is health-friendly, waterproof, durable, natural, top brand and quality choice.
- A healthy choice: Laminate flooring is made of glue, so contain formaldehyde; In Australia, acceptable standard of indoor formaldehyde is E1 level, meaning the detection level is E1 ≤ 1.5mg / L. Of course, it is best to choose E0 ≤ 0.5mg / L. All Barock Laminate use loose peeled pine washed substrate and is carefully manufactured. It is tested locally, in Sydney, Australia and the results are ≤ 0.42mg / L, in line with the best standard E0.
- The water resistance: Traditional laminate have the “V” shape angle finish between each board, where water may sit and penetrate. Barock Laminate floor is designed with a low angle lock-in system, so when joined together there is less angled groove between boards. All Barock Laminate products are designed and made water tight.
- Choice for durability: the higher the density of the substrate the better the Laminate floor durability. Ordinary Laminate floor base density is ≥ 0.80g / cm3, and tested Barock Laminate floor substrate has a greater density at ≥ 0.85g / cm3.
- The natural choice: the full range of Barock Laminate uses the latest technology to provide a natural timber look. This technology allows Barock flooring to create many different styles, from classic, rustic to modern, real nature effect.
- Top brand: Barock is an Australian registered brand. Barock flooring is focused on high-quality flooring in the industry.
- Confident choice for quality: all Barock Laminate floor products have 30 years warranty